How to choose a pet
1. Every animal requires a certain stroke and inevitably takes some time. First, evaluate the schedule of your life to understand what animal you will be able to provide proper care.
2. Use character traits when choosing a pet. The owner and dog seem to like each other just because one tries to find an animal that will most resemble him by their lifestyle.
3. Fishes and other aquarium residents. An aquarium with colorful fish is definitely an option for the busy person conducting a lot of time in offices and sidings. First, many fish are easy to care for. Secondly, they are not too fastidious in food and frequency of feeding. Thirdly, the kind of colored fishes frolicking soothe anyone, relieve any stress. A good option for busy people – land snails. They also live in an aquarium, soothe and relax, besides the snails even more picky in food than fish. And unlike living in water, fish, land snails can even hold in your hand.
4. Rodents and birds. The middle link between the inhabitants of the aquarium and Pets, require a large amount of attention. The main advantage of birds and rodents – their dwelling is in the cage. You can simply observe their existence through the steel bars and in the mood to take Pets on hand for games. They will not be docusate you certainly will not be picky about your lifestyle, the most important time to feed, water and clean the cage.
5. Cat. Willful, proud, incredibly mannered and beautiful animals. But, getting a fluffy kitten, remember that it will inevitably develop into a great cat and will give you ten years. Although cats do not require training, you still have to pay much attention to their education: to accustom to going to the toilet on a tray, sharpening claws in strictly designated areas, etc. make Sure you can actually provide the cat with decent conditions of existence that it will not be a burden to you.
6. Dogs. Loyal, cheerful, kind everyone’s favorite. But, at the same time, the dog is the most difficult to care for a pet. The choice of dog you need to start with breed. Small and big, fluffy and smooth shedding and non-shedding conventionally, lively and calm, Pets and guard – each breed has its own characteristics, their needs. If you do decide to have a dog, be prepared that he will become a full-fledged member of the family and will require no less care and attention than your family and relatives.